• The Man Who Invented Christmas (PG) will be screened at the Don Bosco Oratory, Victoria, today at 5.30pm.
• The Gozo Motocross Association will be organising its 4th round of the 2018 championship at Ta’ Xħajma Motocross Track today at 1pm.
• A blood donation session will be held at the Gozo General Hospital on Tuesday between 1pm and 5pm.
• MUSEUM superior Joe Fenech will be holding a prayer and catechesis meeting at Our Lady of Pompeii church, Victoria, on Thursday from 10 to 11am.
• The annual conference of the Gozo Diocese Family Commission will be held at Villa Fiorita, Marsalforn, on Saturday, between 5pm and 8pm. The theme of the conference is Iż-Zgħażagħ, ix-xorb u d-droga. X’tista’ tagħmel il-familja? (Youths, alcohol and drugs. What can the family do?). The conference, in Maltese, is open to the public. A child-minding service will be provided.
• The annual general meeting of the Gozo Philatelic Society will take place at Il-Ħaġar Museum, St George’s Square, Victoria, next Sunday at 9.30am. Prizes and certificates will be distributed to the participants of last November’s annual exhibition. A new display in the GPS showcase housed at the museum will also be inaugurated.
• A new book club has just been set up in Gozo. People are being encouraged to join the club at the Gozo Public Library in Victoria. Meetings will be held every last Wednesday of the month, the first meeting being held on January 31 at 10.30am.
• The annual general meeting of the Gozo NGOs Association will be held at the Gozo NGO Centre, Xewkija, on January 26 between 5.30 and 8.30pm.
CommentsComments powered by Disqus
Do not have an account?Sign Up