• The 42nd Team Sport Gozo Half Marathon will be held today at 9.15am from Xagħra Square.
• The Friends of the Sick and Elderly will be organising a charity sale today and on Sunday May 13 along the private road between the Secondary School in Victoria next to Arkadia Commercial Centre. A €10 charge will be payable on the day. For more information, call 2155 3336/2155 1180/2155 8250.
• A bazaar in aid of Oasi Foundation is being held at St Francis Square, Victoria, (opposite the church) until May 11, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 12.30pm and from 4.30 to 7 p.m. Saturday from 8.30am to 12.30pm.
• Peter Rabbit (U) will be screened at Don Bosco Oratory, Victoria, today at 2.30pm and at 5.30pm.
• A blood donation session will be held at the Gozo General Hospital Outpatients Department today from 8am to 1pm.
• Lyubov Bugaeva will give a lecture on ‘Philosophy and Cinema: Interactivity, Enactivity and Virtual Reality’ in English at the Circolo Gozitano, Victoria, on Friday at 7.30pm. Entrance is free.
CommentsComments powered by Disqus
Do not have an account?Sign Up