• A Family Day to celebrate Europe Day is being held at Villa Rundle Gardens in Victoria today between 2pm and 6pm.
• A Wrinkle In Time (PG) will be screened at Don Bosco Oratory, Victoria, today at 5.30pm.
• A bazaar in aid of the Oasi Foundation is being held at St Francis Square, Victoria (opposite the church), until May 11, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 12.30pm and from 4.30pm to 7pm. Saturday from 8.30am to 12.30pm.
• A blood donation session will be held at the Gozo General Hospital Out-patients Department on Tuesday from 1pm to 5pm.
• Il-Fergħa Ewkaristika (Għawdex) will hold an hour of adoration at Our Lady of Pompeii church in Victoria on Thursday from 9am to 10am. Holy rosary will be recited at 8.45am. Everyone is invited.
• On the occasion of Mother’s Day, the Għaqda Armar Diċembru 13 (Nadur) will be holding a plant sale at St Peter and St Paul Square, Nadur, from Friday to next Sunday.
• The Friends of the Sick and Elderly will be organising a charity sale next Sunday along the private road between the Secondary School in Victoria next to Arkadia Commercial Centre. A €10 charge will be payable on the day. For more information, call 2155 3336, 2155 1180 or 2155 8250.
CommentsComments powered by Disqus
Do not have an account?Sign Up