• When shopping for gifts we need to ensure that any unwanted gifts can be easily exchanged or refunded.
• Look out for sellers that adopt return policies that give us flexibility and piece of mind.
• Besides knowing whether an unwanted gift could be exchanged we also need to gather information on the terms and conditions attached to the return policies.
• Certain types of products may be excluded from a shop’s return policies.
• Legal rights cannot be diminished or taken away by shops that display ‘No Refunds’ or ‘No Exchanges’ signs.
Malta Competition and Consumer Affairs Authority
Office for Consumer Affairs
Freephone: 8007 4400
Tel: 2395 2000
Consumer complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
MCCAA office hours for the public:
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 12.30pm
European Consumer Centre Malta
(For complaints against traders in other EU states)
47A, South Street,
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3pm.
Tel: 2122 1901
CommentsComments powered by Disqus
Do not have an account?Sign Up