• Gather as much information as possible on the required service and on who will be providing it.
• Make sure you have the name and contact details of the person you are engaging to carry out the service.
• The price and date of completion agreed should be clearly written to avoid misunderstandings.
• The supplier of the service cannot charge more than the agreed price.
• A receipt with the details of the work done should be given to us upon completion of works.
• We should check the work carried out and complain immediately if we are not satisfied.
Malta Competition and Consumer Affairs Authority
Office for Consumer Affairs
MCCAA office hours for the public:
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 12.30pm
European Consumer Centre Malta
(For complaints against traders in other EU states)
47A, South Street,
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3pm.
Tel: 2122 1901
CommentsComments powered by Disqus
Do not have an account?Sign Up