▪ Credit notes should not be offered when consumers are legally entitled to a money refund.
▪ Company policies can neither diminish nor take away consumers’ legal rights.
▪ When consumers change their mind about a purchase, sellers are not obliged to offer a solution.
▪ Consumers must observe the terms and conditions written on credit notes.
▪ Pre-sale agreements about returns and exchanges are binding on both consumers and sellers.
Malta Competition and Consumer Affairs Authority
Office for Consumer Affairs
MCCAA office hours for the public:
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 12.30pm
European Consumer Centre Malta
(For complaints against traders in other EU states)
47A, South Street,
Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 3pm.
Tel: 2122 1901
CommentsComments powered by Disqus
Do not have an account?Sign Up