• A blood donation session will be held at Xewkija District Health Centre today from 8am to 1pm and on Tuesday from 1pm to 5pm.
• A group of second year University students, in collaboration with the Gozo Ministry and sports entities, will organise a family fun event at the Gozo Sports Complex, Victoria, today from 9am to 1pm. The theme of the event is ‘Let’s all Get Active’. Mass for children will celebrated by Fr Simon Cachia at 9.15am.
• A Via Crucis on Għammar Hill, next to Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary, will take place today at 4.30pm. Gozo Bishop Mario Grech will lead the reflections. At the end of the Via Crucis, to be broadcast on Radju Marija 102.3 FM, Mgr Grech will give a short message, followed by Eucharistic Benediction.
• Mortal Engines (12A) will be screened at Don Bosco Oratory, Victoria, today at 5.30pm.
• The Fondazzjoni Santa Ċeċilja (Gozo) will be presenting ‘The Seven Last Words of the Lord’ by Joseph Haydyn at Our Lady of Pompeii church, Victoria, today, at 7.30pm.
• The Europe Direct Information Centre (Gozo) is organising a ‘Citizens Dialogue’ with Dr Joanna Drake, deputy director general for Mobility and the Environment within the European Commission, at the Gozo Business Chamber premises, Victoria, tomorrow at 6pm. General issues about the EU will be discussed.
• Fr Marcello Ghirlando will give Lenten talks at St Anthony church, Għajnsielem, between tomorrow and Wednesday at 7pm. All are welcome. Fr Ghirlando will also celebrate Mass and lead a healing service at St Anthony church on Thursday at 7pm. There will be adoration of the Blessed Sacrament from 6 to 7pm.
• Il-Fergħa Ewkaristika (Gozo) will be holding an hour of adoration at Our Lady of Pompeii church, Victoria, on Thursday from 9am to 10am. Rosary will be recited at 8.45am.
• The feast of Our Lady of Sorrows will be celebrated at St James church in Victoria on Friday. Masses will be held every half an hour between 6am and 1pm. Gozo Bishop Mario Grech will celebrate Mass at Independence Square at 6.30pm, followed by a penitential pilgrimage with the statue of Our Lady.
•The Oasi Group of Volunteers will be organising a figolli bake sale at the Duke Shopping Mall between Thursday and Saturday from 9.30am to 7pm and next Sunday from 9.30am to 1pm.
• The Friends of the Sick and Elderly in Gozo are organising a charity sale at the private road between Gozo Colleges off Fortunato Mizzi Street next Sunday from 7am to 1pm. Admission fee is €10 per car space on the day. For more information, call 2155 3336, 2155 1180, or 2155 8250 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
CommentsComments powered by Disqus
Do not have an account?Sign Up