• Gozo Bishop Mario Grech will mark the feast of St Paul’s Shipwreck with a Pontifical Mass at Munxar parish church today at 8.30am.
• Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (12A) will be screened at the Don Bosco Oratory, Victoria, today at 5.30pm.
• Diocesan Vicar General Mgr Tarcisio Camilleri will concelebrate Mass at Lourdes church in Għajnsielem to mark the apparition of Our Lady of Lourdes and the World Day of the Sick tomorrow at 5pm. Masses will be celebrated at 5.15 and 9am and at 1 and 3.30pm. There will be Mass in Italian for the Italian comunity residing in Gozo at 6pm.
• The Oasi Foundation bazaar is open in St Francis Square, Victoria, until March 1, Monday to Friday from 8.30am to noon and from 4.30 until 7pm; on Saturday it will be open until noon.
• The Catholic Action Movement (Gozo) is organising a two-day stay at Stella Maris Home in Żebbuġ. Fr Norbert Bonavia will lead a programme adapted for the Diocesan Marian Year on Tuesday from 9am until 5pm the following day. The programme includes Mass, prayers, talks and reflections. Participants are free to choose their suitable time. More details from firstname.lastname@example.org or on 9988 1878.
• A blood donation session will be held at Xewkija District Health Centre on Tuesday from 1pm to 5pm.
• Il-Fergħa Ewkaristika (Gozo) will hold an hour of adoration at Our Lady of Pompeii church, Victoria, on Thursday from 9am until 10am. The Rosary will be recited at 8.45am. Everyone is invited.
• The Aurora Theatre will be screening Saturday Night Fever on Saturday at 7pm as part of Valentine’s Day programme. Entrance is free.
• The Victoria Scout Group will be holding a Founder’s Day lunch at its headquarters in Victoria next Sunday at 12.30pm. Tickets can be obtained from the Group Scout Leader Lorrie Saliba (tel: 7955 5844) or the Scouts headquarters on 2155 6497 until Thursday.
CommentsComments powered by Disqus
Do not have an account?Sign Up