Malta Public Transport is offering all personalised Tallinja Card holders the opportunity to travel on the Night Routes for free during the Easter holidays.
The Night Routes network has been recently updated to offer more convenience to passengers, with new routes serving more localities and providing a more efficient network.
The offer is applicable on trips made between April 19 and 30. Customers need to pay with their personalised Tallinja Card and their first two trips will be refunded.
There is no need to apply for this offer, as all personalised Tallinja Card holders will automatically enter the scheme when travelling on the Night Routes.
Malta Public Transport is currently operating eight Night Routes, which can be identified by the "N" in front of the route number.
These two Night Routes are operating every day of the week:
• Route N13 from St Julian’s to Valletta via Sliema, Msida and Floriana
• Route N212 from Sliema to Buġibba via St Julian’s and Baħar iċ-Ċagħaq
These six Night Routes are operating on weekends:
• Route N11 from St Julian's to Ċirkewwa via Buġibba
• Route N40 from St Julian’s to Mosta via San Gwann and Naxxar
• Route N50 from St Julian’s to Rabat via Birkirkara, Balzan and Attard
• Route N71 from St Julian’s to Mqabba via Luqa, Airport, Żurrieq and Qrendi
• Route N91 from St Julian’s to Santa Luċia via Marsa, Paola, Żabbar, Żejtun and Marsaskala
• Route N209 from St Julian’s to Żebbug via Ħamrun, Qormi and Siġġiewi
The full Night Routes schedule is available on https://www.publictransport.com.mt/en/night-routes.
CommentsComments powered by Disqus
Do not have an account?Sign Up