• Celebrate the feast of St Paul’s shipwreck by visiting the San Pawl Milqi archaeological site, Burmarrad. www.heritagemalta.org .
• Visit an artisan fair at Villa Rundle Gardens, Victoria, from 10am to 6pm, and watch Lady & the Tramp at 8pm and Moulin Rouge at 10pm at a drive-in movie theatre at Leli Farrugia Football ground, Victoria. Admission is free. https://www.visitgozo.com.
• Watch the Met Opera’s production of Adriana Lecouvreur at St James Cavalier Cinema, Valletta, at 2.30pm. www.kreattivita.org.
• Watch Cats produced live on stage by Hoi Polloi Theatre Productions at Valletta Campus Theatre, Valletta, at 8pm. Ticketline.com.mt.
• Watch Agnes Moon’s romantic comedy The Acrobat (Blood Ties) staged by Unifaun Theatre Productions at St James Cavalier Theatre, Valletta, at 8pm. Rated 18+. www.kreattivita.org.
• Watch the 2018 comedy-drama Stan & Ollie, directed by Jon Baird at St James Cavalier Cinema, Valletta, at 9pm. www.kreattivita.org.
• Watch Masquerade Malta’s production of Patrick Marber’s Closer at Blue Box – M Space, Msida, at 8pm. www.masquerademalta.com.
• Visit an exhibition of icons on St Paul by Vincent Mangani at Wignacourt Museum, Rabat, from 9.30am to 4.15pm. Admission is free.
CommentsComments powered by Disqus
Do not have an account?Sign Up