• Visit Inspired by China, a fine art exhibition in the foyer of the Parliament building, Freedom Square, Valletta, from 9am to 12.30pm, featuring paintings, sculptures and photography by Debbie Bonello, Andrew Borg, Damian Ebejer and Lucienne Spiteri inspired by their experience of visiting China’s coastal province of Fujian last year.
• Attend concerts forming part of the Valletta International Baroque Festival: At noon, PRISMA will perform a concert entitled The Seasons at Mdina Cathedral’s Aula Capitulare; at 5.30pm, Concerto de’ Cavalieri will perform the concert Vivica Genaux is Farinelli at the Manoel Theatre, Valletta. http://vallettabaroquefestival.com.mt.
• Watch a screening of the National Theatre’s performance of The Madness of George III at St James Cavalier Cinema, Spazju Kreattiv, Valletta, at 6pm. For tickets, visit www.kreattivita.org.
• Watch De La Salle College sixth form students perform in the last show as part of Lasallian Nights 2019 at the college in Cottonera at 7pm. For tickets, visit www.lasalliannights2019.com.
• Watch the last two of the Comedy Knights’ Let’s Talk About Six shows at 3 and 8pm at the Saleaian Theatre, Sliema. www.ticketline.com.
• Watch the X Factor Malta Live Show at the MFCC, Ta’ Qali, at 8.30pm. For tickets, visit www.showshappening.com.
CommentsComments powered by Disqus
Do not have an account?Sign Up