• Join a walk from Sliema to Parliament Square, Valletta, to mark World Kidney Day, leaving Tigné Point at 10am (registration at 9am).
• Visit the Malta Society of Model Makers’ exhibition at the Catholic Institute, Floriana, from 9am to 7pm. www.maltamodellers.org.
• Buy a bargain antique at the Antiques and Fine Arts Fair at the Oratory, 10, Oratory Street, Naxxar, from 10am to 10pm. Free admission.
• Enjoy Tea Party With The Musicals, a performance by soprano Ruth Sammut Casingena Soprano and pianist Ramona Zammit Formosa at the Grand Hotel, Mġarr, Gozo, at 4.30pm. To book, call 2216 1000.
• Enjoy a free sacred music concert at St Dominic’s church, Rabat, at 5.30pm by Sarah Spiteri, Joanne Camilleri and Jacob Portelli.
• Watch MADC’s production of An Inspector Calls at Blue Box, Msida, at 7.30pm. To book, call 7979 3737 or visit www.madc.com.mt.
• Watch Unifaun Theatre Productions’ production of Macbeth at the Manoel Theatre, Valletta, at 8pm. www.teatrumanoel.com.mt.
Independent journalism costs money. Support Times of Malta for the price of a coffee.Support Us