• Visit Ħal Millieri medieval chapel, l/o Żurrieq, during the open day from 9am to 6pm. Mass at 10am. Tours at 11.15am, and 4pm.
• Visit the Fort Manoel open day from 9am to 4pm. Tours start at 11am.
• Visit the annual exhibition of Malta’s model makers association at the Catholic Institute, Floriana, from 9am to 5pm.
• Visit Piscopo Gardens’ Herb Weekend, Burmarrad, from 9am to 6pm.
• Take your kids to the Let’s Read Together show at the Eden Cinemas, Paceville, from 10am to noon. Ages 3+. edencinemas.com.mt.
• Listen to a Georgian Sinfonietta string orchestra concert at the MCC, Valletta, at 6pm. For tickets, 2559 5750 or visit www.mcc.com.mt.
• Attend the concert of 16th century music by the Controarco Consort and tenor Baltazar Zúñiga at St Augustine church, Victoria, at 7.30pm. www.gaulitanus.com.
• Watch MADC’s production of An Inspector Calls at Blue Box Theatre, Msida, at 7.30pm. Ages 12+. For tickets call 7979 3737 or visit www.bluebox.com.mt.
CommentsComments powered by Disqus
Do not have an account?Sign Up