• Celebrate the Feast of St Paul is celebrated in Munxar, Gozo.
• Join a curator’s tour of Fort St Angelo, Vittoriosa, starting at 10am from the reception area. Tickets are limited to 50 people on a first-come, first-served basis. www.heritagemalta.org.
• Visit Eco Market Malta from 11am to 6pm organised by the Gaia Foundation at Għajn Tuffieħa. It comprises a market of eco-friendly goods, talks, yoga and meditation. www.ecomarketmalta.com.
• Watch short movies on ecological themes at Ċine’Ambjent 2019 at Xatt iċ-Ċangatura, Floriana, organised by Friends of the Earth Malta for kids from 4 to 6pm, and for adults from 8 to 11pm. Tickets at the door or online. https://foemalta.org/event/cineambjent2019/.
• Watch a Met Opera production of the opera Dialogues des Carmélites at Spazju Kreattiv Cinema, St James Cavalier, Valletta, at 2.30pm.
• Watch Indivisibili, a contemporary Italian film directed by Edoardo De Angelis forming part of the Cinema Italia @ Malta festival at Spazju Kreattiv Cinema, Valletta, at 8pm. Cert: 12A. www.kreattivita.org.
CommentsComments powered by Disqus
Do not have an account?Sign Up