Make your next move a significant one
Automation Software Tester
A leading software development house serving local and international clients, designing and developing data-driven web applications, is currently looking for an Automation Software Tester.
- Develop automated tests of existing manual test cases and execute performance & load testing scripts;
- Interface automated tasks with the Test Management Software (Testrail);
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Collaborate with the QA Team members to develop and execute effective strategies and test plans;
- Report bugs and errors to the development team and work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing;
- Performing various kinds of manual testing: functional, user interface, compatibility and regression testing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a QA Automation Tester or similar role.
- Experience in Telerik Test Studio, Selenium or similar products.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and committed to reach QA deadlines;
- Excellent communication and strong organisational skills.
- Attention to quality and detail, an analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification or equivalent.
Good to have:
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience in automated security testing.
We offer a fun environment that fosters learning and growth, and on top of that, a great team to work with, private health & life insurance, free parking or allowance for the use of public transport, discounts in gym, restaurants, clinics, childcare, and team building activities all year round.
Do not have an account?Sign Up