Make your next move a significant one
Friday, May 17, 2019
A well-established corporate services firm is seeking to employ a corporate administrator to join its team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Handling and organisation of a portfolio of client companies
- Handling the set-up of new corporate structures
- Preparation and submission of statutory documents
- Preparation and submission of bank account opening applications
- Assisting with any changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure of companies
- Drafting notices/agenda/minutes/resolutions/proxies in relation to Annual General Meetings and other meetings
- Managing and organizing filing systems
- Preparation and filing of annual returns
- Liaison with company accountants and auditors
- Liaising with the Registry of Companies / Malta Financial Services Authority / International Tax Unit, VAT Department, Banks and other authorities as may be required.
- Recording billable time
The Ideal candidate will have
- Good computer skills including advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage deadlines;
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar position;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English
- A strong attention to detail and organisation.
Do not have an account?Sign Up