Make your next move a significant one
Monday, February 11, 2019
Corporate Advisory Analyst
A leading independent investment advisory and stockbroking firm are looking for Corporate Advisory Analyst to join their team.
General duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the corporate advisory unit, which acts as a Sponsor to companies seeking a listing of both equity and bonds on the Malta Stock Exchange (MSE);
- Preparation of initial and updated Financial Analysis Summaries as stipulated by the Listing Policies of the MFSA;
- Perform analysis of a prospective issuer’s financial statements to formulate a view on pricing;
- Compilation of financial projections of selected companies and performing high-level valuations;
- Attending meetings with high-ranked officials of the corporate client;
- Performing other duties within the corporate advisory and research units;
- Gaining and maintaining good working knowledge of the MFSA Listing Rules and Policies, European financial services regulation and ESMA guidelines.
- A sound understanding of financial markets, particularly the local capital market, supported by academic qualifications in Law, Finance, Banking, Accounting or Economics;
- Should possess previous work experience and a strong interest in the financial services industry;
- Good working knowledge of the MFSA Listing Rules, European securities regulation and ESMA guidelines will be considered an asset;
- Possesses strong IT skills particularly in the use of Microsoft Office applications;
- Has a highly professional approach, high integrity and moral standards, be trustworthy, well-organised and capable of working within a team;
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills, with the capacity to build strong client relationships.
- Possess advanced report writing, organisational and time management skills.
Do not have an account?Sign Up