Make your next move a significant one
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
IT Support Specialist
One of the main providers of governance, risk and compliance advisory services and technology solutions is currently looking for an IT Support Specialist.
- 1st and 2nd Line Support for Desktop & basic Infrastructure (switches but no in-house server),
- Azure, support implementation and migration,
- Windows O365, Desktop/VDI Design, support implementation and migration,
- Install, configure, test and maintain hardware, software and peripherals,
- Take on daily queries from the company’s staff, answer questions and resolve problems related to technology products and services,
- Provide training to end-users,
- Continually focus on learning new technologies to support rapidly changing and expanding environment.
- A minimum of 2 year’ experience in:
- Greenfield implementations or migrations from onsite/gmail to O365,
- Constructed a production windows domain that is used by a company or client for their day to day business,
- Administered a Windows domain for between 30-100,
- Assessed/implemented Archiving, Backup, Security & User Monitoring packages.
- Skilled in:
- Windows Azure ARM with Scripting experience,
- O365 & Azure AD Greenfield & Migration,
- Experience with Azure infrastructures,
- Basic Networking (CCNA level) with VPN experience,
- Windows User Management.
- It will be considered an asset having knowledge of:
- SQL Server MS Exchange Server,
- MS Office Telemetry,
- GPO with WMI Filtering Experience,
- Windows Enterprise Direct Connect,
- PowerShell & or Python, File & Print Services,
- SFTP hosting,
- Windows RemoteApp,
- VoIP & General WAN & Voice,
- Microsoft Ops Manager.
Do not have an account?Sign Up