Make your next move a significant one
Our Central Products Team is hiring for a Product Owner to take full accountability of various products in the Group, with focus on Gaming.
What does a typical Product Owner do here at Betsson Group? Well, everything from analysing business requests, refining tasks with our tech teams and of course participating in agile rituals! Working within a multi-brand set up, you will be cooperating with UX, Back-End Platform, Analytics and Commercial Teams to say the least.
Our Senior Product Owners oversee the company’s roadmap, alongside some of our Managers they help the Product Owners move towards the company’s strategy to achieving a better customer experience and also implementing features across a number of our brands and markets. We are one big supportive group!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be working on different markets, across different verticals and most importantly behind the scenes of our most successful betting and gaming products.
You will have an opportunity to work with B2C as well as with B2B environments. You will be exposed to multiple tech teams, not just in Malta, but across our offices globally.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Gaming! You know Gaming inside out and always stay on top of what’s happening in the industry. You know the trends and can validate ideas to enhance our GoC portfolio;
- Owning, prioritizing product backlog and taking decisions;
- Breaking down deliverables, planning releases, monitoring features performance;
- Gathering data, documenting, analysing and collecting business requirements;
- Working with UX teams to identify the best solutions;
- Techy conversations! You will be preparing detailed tasks and refining and planning development with tech teams;
- Collaborating with other Product Owners from different Back-end, Front-end solutions or areas of responsibility;
- Tough conversations! You will be managing stakeholder expectations;
- Problem solving; you will be the one highlighting risks and opportunities;
- Spotting flaws, optimizing flows and complying to legal requirements;
- Working in rapidly changing environment;
- Driving teams to success, keeping yourself motivated and working with minimal supervision.
Do not have an account?Sign Up