Make your next move a significant one
Senior Manager Data & BI
Senior Manager Data & BI is required to join an established firm in Financial services. You shall report to the Head of function and shall be responsible to assist with the alignment of the Data Management and Business Intelligence strategy.
- Designing, developing, deploying, documenting, maintaining and supporting the data warehouse and BI layer under the supervision and guidance of the Head of Data Management
- Managing a small team of Data Warehouse and BI professionals
- Creating, publishing and maintaining data dictionaries and metadata.
- Liaising with IT professionals in other functions responsible for underlying compute, storage and network infrastructure, middleware, security, administration of other Information Systems, and systems integration
Skills & Experience Required:
- Academic background in computer Science, information science, data forensics or similar at MQF level 6.
- Strong leadership skills, professional integrity and accountability with the ability to foster and manage relationships with stakeholders.
- Proven experience in managing an Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence environments
- Experience with SQL as well as BI visualization tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with visualization tools using Microsoft technologies is considered an asset
Do not have an account?Sign Up