Make your next move a significant one
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Software Developer (.NET)
To join an organisation in the financial field, the selected candidate will undertake duties in relation to systems analysis and software development.
- Training & personal development;
- Career progression plan;
- Private health insurance.
- Involvement from start-to-finish ownership of the SDLC;
- Creation and maintenance of web applications and other information systems
- Systems analysis and system design;
- Writing and maintaining functional specifications and system documentation;
- Providing technical support/training to internal and external users in the use of websites and other information systems
- Organising and managing multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Guiding and mentoring junior software developers;
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship
- BSc degree (MQF level 6) in a relevant field
- +4 years of experience developing in a .NET environment.
- Skills in developing secure, interactive websites using modern frameworks;
- In-dept knowledge of the following technologies: C# MVC.NET; Web Services (SOAP/Rest); Git Source Control; and Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL);
- Knowledge in software development methodologies like Agile and Scrum for software
- delivery, bug tracking systems, and team collaboration software such as JIRA and Confluence
- It will be considered an asset having Software Development certifications
Do not have an account?Sign Up